I had a pretty good weekend. The kiddo was at her mom's and while I do miss her while she is gone, it's nice to have uninterrupted time to clean, take care of stuff, hang out with friends, etc... without having a 7 yr old to entertain. And it was blissfully quiet without the Disney channel on. :)
On Saturday I cleaned my scrapbook room. Started the laundry. And then went to Carey's housewarming party. I wasn't planning to stay there nearly as long as I did, but oh well, it was fun! And eventually I'll post a picture or two. The only thing I didn't get a picture of, and I meant to, is the front of her house. After I got home, Justin & I hung a shelf in my scrapbook room.
Sunday, was rather...interesting, I guess. I slept in and missed first service because I was exhausted. Then I went to my Sunday School class, then over to my mom's for lunch. Came home, continued messing with the laundry. Cleaned my bathroom & the main one. Then some people that Justin knows came over to look at a painting he offered to do for them. While they were there Anaya's mom called so I left to meet them and bring the kiddo home. And Matt came over to change our wiring around so the family computer now has internet access and the livingroom is rearranged and tv is on a different wall. It feels much more open. :)
Now I'm at work and I'm starving and I'm tired and work is not going well today.
Monday, August 20, 2007
weekend update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Did the people like the painting? Take pictures of the scrap room!
Post a Comment